resistance/ capacitance/diode/transistor/ IC / IC socket.etc.
Available on request
Place of Origin
Requested information for pcb assembly
1. Gerber file of the bare pcb board
2. BOM for assembly(bill of material)
3. Testing Guide & Test file
4. Programming files&programming file
5. Schematic if necessary
6. Clear Pic. Of PCB or PCBA sample if available
Printed circuit boards, also known as printed circuit boards, are the providers of electrical connections for electronic components. Its development has been more than 100 years old. Its design is mainly layout design, the main advantage of using the circuit board is to greatly reduce the wiring and assembly errors, improve the automation level and production labor rate. Whether it's a simple custom product or a complex production run, our company is committed to providing the highest quality standards to our customers.