Flexible Printed Circuit Board Process
Flexible Printed Circuit (FPC) is a highly flexible and excellent flexible printed circuit board made of polyimide or polyester film. It has the characteristics of high wiring density, light weight, thin thickness and good bending property. Because it is shorter than the PCB assembly, the weight and volume are more portable and lighter, the flexible circuit board is suitable for mobile phones, computers and LCD screens, CD players, and disk drives.
LED&LCD screen, backlight, keypad.etc
Auailable laminates material
PI, PET, FP4-PI
all colors available
Copper foil thickness
Surface finished type
OSP,Gold plating,Immersion,Tin plating(lead free)etc.
FPC process flow diagram:
The flexible printed circuit board is mainly composed of the following parts:
1. Copper foil substrate: The common material structure is copper foil plus core layer. Copper foil: divided into electrolytic copper and rolled copper. Core layer: Commonly known as polyimide (PI).
2. Protective film: used for surface insulation. Commonly used material structure is polyimide (PI) plus adhesive epoxy thermosetting adhesive.
3. Reinforce: Strengthen the mechanical strength of flexible printed circuit boards.
Features of FPC:
1. Small size, high density integration
2. Save space
3. Simplify layout procedure and simplify wiring.
4. Save human resources cost
5. with good flexibility and folded easily and freely.
*Optical Pick-up for A/V & Computer ( or CD-RW & DVD-RW)
*Digital( or CCD ) Camera
*LCD Module for Mobile Phone
*Vibration Motor for Mobile Phone