What are the advantages of using pcb board - pcb board manufacturers
The main advantages of using printed boards are:
1. Due to the repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency of graphics, wiring and assembly errors are reduced, and equipment maintenance, debugging and inspection time are saved;
2. The design can be standardized, which is conducive to exchange;
3. High wiring density, small size, light weight, conducive to the miniaturization of electronic equipment;
4. Facilitate mechanization and automated production, increase labor productivity and reduce the cost of electronic equipment. The manufacturing methods of printed boards can be divided into two major categories: subtractive (subtractive) and additive (additive). At present, the large-scale industrial production is mainly based on the subtractive method of corrosion copper foil.
5. Especially the bending resistance and precision of FPC flexible board, which can be better applied to high-precision instruments (such as cameras, mobile phones, cameras, etc.)