Prototype Printed Circuit Board Assembly
resistance/ capacitance/diode/transistor/ IC / IC socket.etc.
Available on request
Place of Origin
Requested information for pcb assembly
1. Gerber file of the bare pcb board
2. BOM for assembly(bill of material)
3. Testing Guide & Test file
4. Programming files&programming file
5. Schematic if necessary
6. Clear Pic. Of PCB or PCBA sample if available
Printed circuit boards (graphics with repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency reduce wiring and assembly errors, saving equipment maintenance, commissioning and inspection time. Printed circuit boards (designed to be standardized for interchangeability wiring). The high density, small size and light weight facilitate the miniaturization of electronic equipment. It is conducive to mechanization and automated production, which increases labor productivity and reduces the cost of electronic equipment.
Technical requirement for pcb assembly:
1) Professional Surface-mounting and Through-hole soldering Technology
2) Various sizes like 1206,0805,0603 components SMT technology
3) ICT(In Circuit Test),FCT(Functional Circuit Test) technology.
4) PCB Assembly With UL,CE,FCC,Rohs Approval
5) Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT.
6) High Standard SMT&Solder Assembly Line
7) High density interconnected board placement technology capacity.