resistance/ capacitance/diode/transistor/ IC / IC socket.etc.
Available on request
Place of Origin
Requested information for pcb assembly
1. Gerber file of the bare pcb board
2. BOM for assembly(bill of material)
3. Testing Guide & Test file
4. Programming files&programming file
5. Schematic if necessary
6. Clear Pic. Of PCB or PCBA sample if available
Printed circuit boards (graphics with repeatability (reproducibility) and consistency reduce wiring and assembly errors, saving equipment maintenance, commissioning and inspection time. Printed circuit boards (designed to be standardized for interchangeability. Wiring) The high density, small size and light weight facilitate the miniaturization of electronic equipment. It is conducive to mechanization and automated production, which increases labor productivity and reduces the cost of electronic equipment.